Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I.F. - Brave


Wow of all the things this weeks Illustration Friday could have been, it HAD to be bloody 'Brave"....

This was the hardest Illustration Friday - or illustration i have ever encountered ever. This has been a rough week for not just me, but those important to me aswell, and the LAST thing i wanted was anything to do with bravery or the likes. I wish that the theme was 'lonely' or 'sad'...or something...that would have been right up my alley this week. But cant exactly change it, so here is my brave super pig

4 comments:

  1. I like the super pig. Nice illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had a bad week, this is really cute though, they look sweet and content together, brave pig indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah - this would be a good concept for a children's book or an animated movie! Nicely done. But I find the Photoshop prebuilt "grass" brush a little incongruous with your hand-drawn art style. I'd love to see you do the whole thing on your own, without any digital "crutches".

    Hope you'll give it a try next time, Michelle :^)

    ReplyDelete